J. Christopher Miller, Esq.
Chris has been recognized as one Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite in the field of Taxes, Estates, and Trusts both in 2009 and in 2014.
Chris was also voted best attorney in the North Fulton Family Life 2014 “Best of life” contest.
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Latin, magna cum laude 1997
- Member of The Rotary Club of North Fulton
- Member of the Atlanta Bar Association’s Estate Planning and Probate Section
- Member of the Alpharetta Business Association
- Member of the Professional Resource Group
- Co-Chair of the Emerging Leaders Program through the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Published chapter titled “Asset Protection Planning” in the guidebook titled Comprehensive Financial Planning Strategies for Doctors and Advisors.
- Contributing author for guidebook titled Financial Planning for Physicians and Healthcare Professionals.
- Invited speaker at the National Business Institute’s seminar titled “Drafting LLC Agreements: Essential Skills and Hands-On Training”
- Invited speaker on Special Needs Trusts at the Georgia Down Syndrome Consortium’s annual conferences
- Invited speaker at the National Business Institute’s seminar titled “Estate Planning Basics”
- Invited speaker at the National Business Institute’s seminar titled “Limited Liability Companies”
- Invited speaker at the seminar titled “Ethics and Estate Planning”
- Invited panelist at a SCORE workshop for startup businesses
- Chris has also published numerous articles in North Fulton Family Life and Our Milton Neighbor magazines.